Observing and getting to live an extreme activity to the point of feeling its adrenaline ends up being a great attraction for anyone. That is possible thanks to video cameras, which allow taking an athlete’s action to all their spectators. Skateboarding, downhill, parkour, diving, skydiving, surfing, among many others, are some of the sports that can experience in the first person through visuals.
Big dreams and admiration for this type of discipline could arise in more people thanks to these means. Besides, each time that time passes, the cameras improve their capacity, quality and make the virtual something real. The Campark X20 4K 20MP is one of those electronic devices that offer such an opportunity.
Read more: Akaso Brave 4 Review
Campark X20 4K 20MP Action Camera Review
The Campark brand has built a wide reputation for its variety of high-quality sports action cameras. In this case, the Campark X20 review has been the updated ACT74 and ACT76, so it has certain similarities with the latter. However, it brings huge improvements in its properties and image stabilization, and an innovative touch screen compared to other cameras.
- Screen size: 2 Inches
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi
- Lens Type: Wide angle
- Optical sensor technology: CMOS
- Optical zoom: 4x
- Video resolution: 4K / 24fps, 2K / 30fps, 1080P / 60fps 30fps, 720P / 120fps 60fps 30fps, VGA
- Video format: MP4
- Image resolution: 20MP; 16MP; 12MP; 8MP; 5MP; 3MP
- Image format: JPG
- The group work of 4K / 24fps resolution and 20MP makes ultra HD images more real and with the best color details.
- The touch screen contains a high sensitivity LCD that offers excellent navigation, setup, precision, freedom, and playability on the device. With the double screen, the power and battery life are conferred at all times.
- It makes use of electronic image stabilization (EIS) technology to process movement, acquiring a steady and fluid capture in any extreme sport.
- To enjoy the WiFi connection, you can download the CamKing app on your smartphone or iOS and Android compatible platforms. Once the devices are connected, you can share videos and images.
- The 170 ° wide-angle lens provides the scope of a much wider angle in terms of the field of view without wasting any resources.
- The camera is designed to be functional, comfortable, and waterproof to 131 feet (40 m), making it ideal for the aquatic environment.
- Comes complete with two rechargeable 1050 mAh lithium-ion batteries that provide enough life for peace of mind when recording.
- Burst shooting mode delivers a large number of photos and can also capture traces of motion. Other modes such as timelapse, car, underwater, motion detection, and even loop recording, can be found in this tool.
- The 2.4GHz wireless wrist remote control assists in the operation of the Campark X20 during sports activities. Although this device is waterproof, it cannot use underwater (it only works for little rain and splashes).
- Contains two mounting kits, one for the bicycle and the other for the helmet, as well as a USB / HDMI port and an SD card opening.
Things We Like
- It is small, compact, and lightweight.
- Contains a useful front camera LCD screen.
- Allows the best sharp image quality.
- Achieve decent 2K / 4K video recording.
- It is economical and easy to use or configure thanks to an intuitive touch screen and wireless remote control with remote operation capability.
- The EIS system that is incorporated ensures the stability and naturalness of the images when moving.
- Batteries are acceptable and extend life by being rechargeable.
- The built-in lens ensures shots from different viewing levels.
- Its LED screen provides the status of the batteries at all times.
- With its HDMI interface, recordings can play back on a TV or any platform.
- Thanks to the WiFi network, it is possible to download the files from the mobile.
- Works perfectly underwater without exceeding 40 meters.
- Serves as a security camera due to the motion detection mode.
- It is made of a durable, high-quality, high-strength material.
- It houses different modes for any situation or desire.
Things We Don’t Like
- The capacity of 4K videos only reaches 24 fps.
- If you record in the highest quality offered (4K), battery performance may decrease for up to 30 minutes.
- Since there is no way to deactivate the touch screen, it may accidentally touch.
- It does not come with internal memory, so a micro SD card must attach if you want to save photos or videos.
- The SD card must have a recommended high speed of 8-64GB, class 10 or higher.
How Do I Charge my Campark Action Camera?
The camera can charge with a USB port cable connected with a battery adapter (available separately from Campark). The Campark Action Camera Battery Rechargeable Dual 1050mAh and USB Battery Charger for Sport Camera adapter is recommended. The pack comes integrated with two 1050mAh batteries and another USB port cable (it is suggested to consume each battery before recharging them completely).
No products found.
The Campark X20 4K 20MP is a device and alternative that can be purchased at a low price but guaranteeing excellent quality or capacity. It is a fairly functional, resistant, and comfortable device when practicing an extreme sport without presenting any inconvenience. It ends up being a viable option only if you start active recording because the GoPro offers better quality in professional terms.