For all camera lovers, the Zomei F678 tripod promises to be a delight and a useful tool. This is due to the fact that this tripod combines a lot of unique features and construction materials to give it a truly unique look. Users would surely be impressed by the fact that the Zomei F678 tripod would be perfect for point and shoot. It would work with Digital Single-lens Reflex Camera (DSLR) which would most likely include brands such as Nikon and Canon. The features which come alongside this product is what makes it stand out from other tripods.
Features of Zomei F678 Tripod
- MONOPOD: The Zomei F678 has the ability to transform into a full monopod when the center column which is removable is attached to the tripod together with the tripod legs. Any form of instability this would have caused is taken away by the fact that it is designed in such a way that it has angle positions for both legs. This would provide enough stability for the tripod even when used in very tight or uneven surfaces.
- TWIST LOCK: the Zomei F678 also comes with the twist lock feature. This enables this tripod to rotate in an anti-clockwise direction. This is combined with lock grips which are rubber in nature, this ensures that when the tripod is about to be set up, there would not be any unnecessary fuss and fumbling which would lead to loss of precious time. It also makes the tripod resistance to dust.
- PANNING UP TO 360 DEGREES: this ability ensures that panoramas can be made accurate at all times. This would equate to better alignment for image purposes.
- BALL HEAD HANDLE: the Zomei F678 comes with a ball head which is universal in nature. This ball head comes with a secure clip whose duty is to stop your camera from accidentally falling from the tripod.
Pros Of Zomei F678 Tripod
- It can be folded in such a way that it is just perfect for traveling making it the ideal tripod when it comes to portability.
- It is very stable due to the fact it has leg angle positions which gives it the necessary agility and stamina.
- It is very light which makes it quite easy to carry around at all times.
Cons Of Zomei F678 Tripod
- The screwing and unscrewing process which converts it to a monopod can be a bit exhausting and confusing. This can really leave its users frustrated.
- It can be hard to fit it all in a bag. This is due to the fact when the legs are folded around the ball, it makes it a bit bigger and could give the user a harder time packing it all up.
Final Words – Zomei F678 Vs Zomei F647
The Zomei F678 tripod would be the perfect fit if you are someone who is always on the move. It contains many features which could really be useful. With a good price to go with it, you could be getting real value for your money.